Sunshine Meetings & Events will work hand in hand with your organization to create the perfect registration process for your event, so that it is easy to navigate and details all of the attendee information you will need for the event.
- Design and Manage an online attendee registration site: Our staff will design a registration website with tailored content and information on the event. Attendees will be able to sign up for events, spouse tours, offsite events, exhibit registration, sponsorship opportunities and more. This page can be created to match your company branding. We can build multi-session registration paths and add session descriptions, presenter’s names, etc. We can also assist in sending post thank you letters via email from the registration data base. Our team will manage the registration website and post any updates and changes as needed.
- Attendee communication and payment: Our team will answer all attendee questions regarding the registration process. Payments may be linked to your merchant account to expedite processing. Confirmations and invoices for payments will be sent to each individual immediately after the attendee completes the online registration/payment process.
- Registration Reporting: Ability to run reports based on information obtained from registered attendees. A few examples of the type of reports include an attendee list, total number of cancellations, food allergy specifics, spouse tours, exhibitor confirmations and more. The registration program can link and track all payments that are made to your merchant account.
Are you looking for some additional support to help your team organize and run the registration desk and manage set up requirements when onsite for the meeting? Allow our trained onsite staff to assist you with your needs. Services include:
- Registration Staff: We will manage the onsite registration process to include organization and distribution of all meeting materials, name badge and exhibit badge distribution, confirm spouse or offsite tours at check in, receive payments, confirm all signage for registration and meeting rooms, and more.
- Onsite Meeting Management: Our onsite staff will manage all aspects of the meeting, including pre-meetings with hotel staff, pre-set up confirmation of all meeting rooms and meals, Audio Visual and production management, troubleshoot any additional AV or IT needs while onsite for the meeting, manage offsite events and group transfers, presenter liaison, and more.
Destination Management Services
Are you interested in offering local tours for attendees or spouses during your event? Maybe theme one of the group dinner parties to make it more exciting? Allow our highly trained staff to organize all of your offsite tours, themed venues, group transportation needs (both airport transfers and group buses), props for onsite events, special table set up, centerpieces, entertainment and more! From team building events to golf tournaments, we can assist in setting up all of the details.